Updated: Mar 27
Ceramic lights can add a unique touch to your home décor. A touch of sustainability. and minimalism, Here are five unique ways to incorporate clay lights into your home:
1. Add a Ceramic Pendant Light to your ceiling - A ceramic pendant light can be a beautiful addition to your home décor. Hang it over a dining table, kitchen island, or in a living room as a statement piece or as just simple utility. Suit the cluster or individuals, Choose from our various design, colors and clay finish to suit you interior. Not only can you choose from existing color, but also get a custom color done in case you are particular. A bunch of light over you dining not only add to the overall décor but also adds to utility aspect of well lit dining.
2. Use Ceramic Table Lamps - A ceramic table lamp can add character to any room. Place them on a bedside table, side table, or on a shelf to add some warmth to the space. Find yourself some of the most unique shapes only possible in clay. Plug in a dimmable bulb, combined with the default dimmer switch, you have got the perfect companion for the bed side.
3. Use Ceramic Flush mount - Low ceiling, no problem, Ceramic ceiling flush mount light fixtures can be a great option if you're looking for a stylish and functional lighting solution, even our biggest light are no more than 7.5" in height. A great addition to your bar, wine cellar, foyer, or commercial spaces like restaurants, café and bars in clusters
4. Add a Ceramic Chandelier - A ceramic chandelier can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your home décor. Hang it in your dining room or living room, between the stairs, be it sloped or normal ceiling. to make a statement.
5. Use Clay Wall Sconces - Ceramic wall sconces can provide a soft and subtle light to any room. Choose from different light facing based on your requirement, They can be used in a hallway, living room, bedroom, or even in a bathroom.
6. Use Ceramic Floor Lamps - Ceramic floor lamps can provide a warm, diffused light that's perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere. It can be a versatile and stylish addition to any home décor. This type of lighting can be especially nice in living rooms, bedrooms, and other spaces where you want to relax and unwind.